Outsurance home contents insurance knows that when you buy a new home, you will need to think about furnishing it.
Furnishing a home can be a significant investment, and you need to protect it against theft and damage.
Fires and floods can do untold damage to the building, valued heirlooms, classic furniture as well as the contents.
Get Outsurance home contents insurance. Home Contents insurance is necessary if you don’t want to spend a fortune furnishing your home from scratch.
Outsurance home Contents insurance – you Need to protect your Family and Investment
With Outsurance, your insurance package surrounding the contents in your home will cover damage to all your household contents.
This damage caused by water, snow, fire, theft or even power surges. Outsurance is different from other insurance companies. Apart from the low premiums, they don’t make a whole lot of promises they find difficult to keep.
They just require you to answer a few questions so that they can base their premium on your unique risk profile. They do their best to process your claim as quickly as possible.
Outsurance Home Contents Insurance Benefits
- With home contents losses, you’ll have access to an excellent list of service providers who will stand by you during the repair process.
- Outsurance home contents insurance will reward you by giving you 10% of premiums you’ve paid, back in cash for those who remain claim free for three years in a row.
- Free Help@OUT emergency home assistance night or day 24/7.
- OUT-and-About insurance’ covers personal possessions you take out of your house on a daily basis such as clothing, cell phones, laptops, jewellery, cameras, etc.
- 12 months guaranteed premium.
- Excess remains fixed.
- You pay a moderate excess (as little as R250).
- Claims processed far quicker than you’d expect.
- You receive cover for accidental loss or damage.
- Personal possessions covered worldwide.
- They apply an automatic adjustment to your premium to cope with annual inflation to ensure you are never under-insured.
Their standard household insurance package also offers personal liability which is excellent if some predicament overcomes your domestic worker while on duty in your home. It also applies when you are held responsible for causing death, damage or injury to someone else or their property.
Outsurance home Contents insurance Compensates you for every Kind of event –
- Groceries spoiled in your fridge because of power failures.
- Theft of money, relevant documentation, personal belongings, etc.
- Outsurance cover injuries to your pet; this includes vet fees for an injured pet.
- Fraudulent use of you stolen credit cards – Outsurance cover the first R2 500.
- Compensation for the death of your spouse caused by theft at your home or fire (this is up to the value of R5000.
- Damage to locks or keys.
There’s so much More to Outsurance
That’s not all. Outsurance has many other services related to your home up their sleeves. They were launched in 1998 and are a renowned name in South Africa for so many good reasons. Their client care number is 086 007 0000, and their knowledgeable, friendly staff are waiting to help you.
Complete and send the form to get a FREE short term insurance quote